Saturday, June 19, 2010


Drove on across I94 west toward Billings but stopped in Forsyth to check out some coal mines. Didn’t know exactly where to go so stopped at the Forsyth Museum to ask for help. While there the most unbelievable thing happened. I was looking at an old pump church organ when I noticed it came from the old now closed St. Jude’s Episcopal Church in MONROE CITY, MO!!! I couldn’t believe it!!! Floyce said that when she was in glee club in high school, the organist that played at that church was also the vocal music teacher at the high school and that she(Floyce) had sung there with the glee club. Floyce got their contact information and is going to gather as much information as she can and send it to them.

2 comments:

  1. Not exactly someone that you know, but your trip has just begun !!!

    Love Ya Both,

    Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, mom said the adventure started about February 1962. I hope she meant that in a good way.

    ReplyDelete