Tuesday, June 22, 2010



Day 2, June 17, 2010.
Left Albert Lea, Mn about 6:30 this morning and headed west on I90. It is sunny but cool and the radio says wind gusts are up to 35 miles per hour. Met these 2 Vikings and they look somehow familiar. I’ll try to insert a couple of photos. Look especially at their headdress The terrain in Minnesota is very gently rolling; you can see for miles. Immediately after crossing over into South Dakota, the terrain became more hilly. Drove west on I90 to Sioux Falls SD then north on I 29 to Fargo ND. The terrain is gently rolling and the wind blows all the time. On the road we saw lots of windmills and even saw some of the blades being transported. I understand they are 135 feet long. Somehow I deleted this post and now have recovered it but can't seem to get it back in the correct sequence. I have learned a lot and think I have it under control now.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are looking good! I think you might have some Norse blood in you. Pictures are great and it's nice to see you're having a good time. Don't forget to come back to us!

    ReplyDelete